• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

NZ and OZ, Birding Down Under extensions (1 Viewer)

Swiffly

After thinking about it for 20+ years I'm doing Heritage Expeditions' subantarctic islands trip this December. If we find a vagrant Emperor's I can wrap up the penguins and can put a big dent in the cormorants/shags.

I'm planning 2-3 months starting mid-November and looking for local info around Christchurch and Queenstown, then Brisbane, Perth, Broome, Shark Bay and Bremer Bay. Help from individuals and birding clubs, small tour companies, and gen about Eco-lodges would be appreciated. Thx,

John
TN, USA

After thinking about it for 20+ years I'm doing Heritage Expeditions' subantarctic islands trip this December. If we find a vagrant Emperor's I can wrap up the penguins and can put a big dent in the cormorants/shags.

I'm planning 2-3 months starting mid-November and looking for local info around Christchurch and Queenstown, then Brisbane, Perth, Broome, Shark Bay and Bremer Bay. Help from individuals and birding clubs, small tour companies, and gen about Eco-lodges would be appreciated. Thx,

John
TN, USA
Hi John,
How long will you be stopping in Brisbane for? I'm just in the initial-stages of starting a small bird-tour company (I've already been doing it for 35+ years 'not-for-profit') I would be happy to pick you up from port and take you out for the day (...for a 'reasonable' fee, we could discuss it through email ) Let me know what you are after here ( I can find 'specialities' of the area) Unfortunately my business website is still 'under-construction' but should be ready by Xmas though. Meantime see my main website here. Look forward to hearing from you, Tom

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back