• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Opticron Archives Discontinued Natura ED (1 Viewer)

gcole

United States
Opticron Archives Discontinued Natura ED Binoculars

I received these yesterday from FeatherEdgeOptics, Cape Bird Observatory NJ. The Opticron Archives date these between 2016- 2019 Jan. Going from memory the main body textured of these verses the Opticron Countryman 8x32 HD flat smooth surface, the two seem to be pretty much the same binocular. On the frame of these Natura next to where it says where made have this number .. 156820. I am assuming this is its serial number ? I would be interested if anyone might know what year this number put these in. Also the sale price of these is $286 shipped in the USA if any members are interested. Quality to price is high, a very reasonable price for its Premiere Plus limited lifetime warranty that is also transferable.

Attachments

• 4B79F6F9-CD27-42F7-861D-F2E6DA4316FD.jpeg
    4B79F6F9-CD27-42F7-861D-F2E6DA4316FD.jpeg
    225.3 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Good looking binocular. Made in Japan?

Here are two I have that look VERY similar to that one, a Leupold BX-3 Mojave and a Cabela's Guide Series. Both were available a couple of years ago, both MIJ, and both retailed for about $350 or so if I remember correctly(I didn't pay that). In fact that Cabela's model looks to be a dead ringer for that Natura ED. Both of these are very high quality and nice optics for the price. Carol will not use any other binocular I have other than one of those two.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_138c.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_138c.jpeg
    131.9 KB · Views: 36
Good looking binocular. Made in Japan?

Here are two I have that look VERY similar to that one, a Leupold BX-3 Mojave and a Cabela's Guide Series. Both were available a couple of years ago, both MIJ, and both retailed for about $350 or so if I remember correctly(I didn't pay that). In fact that Cabela's model looks to be a dead ringer for that Natura ED. Both of these are very high quality and nice optics for the price. Carol will not use any other binocular I have other than one of those two.

You have Sooooo many ... I bet end on end they probably will not even fit in one picture frame ?

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back