• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Opticron Natura BGA ED 8x32 Compared To ? (1 Viewer)

gcole

Out of curiosity I just placed a order thru a Opticron dealer from old stock, a Natura BGA 8x32 ED now discontinued binocular(2019). For reference I owned the Opticron Countryman HD 8x32, which I now regret selling. Since I could not find the now discontinued Countryman 8x32 in the USA, I decided to purchase the Natura BGA 8x32 ED. I am not sure which one was discontinued first or if one was meant to replace the other. I know the Opticron Traveler 8x32 ED is the current Opticron High End 8x32. Price wise all three could be purchased with in a $50 -$100 of each other at one time. Having said this, I was wondering which two would be Optically a closer match. I will be going by memory when comparing the Countryman to the Natura after it arrives. I have never handled the Traveler 8x32 ED, so I can not compare it optically to the Natura BGA 8x32 ED. Any opinions of anyone who have actually handled any of the three would be appreciated. I am curious to hear if there is any real difference to be seen Optically among these.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread