• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Opticron repairs (1 Viewer)

pete seaman

After having trouble with focusing my porro Imagic 10x50 bins I was recommended to send them back under warranty. I posted them off last Thursday and they were returned to me yesterday repaired and though I have not had them in the field yet they seem to focus as they should. Great service from what I consider a good UK company, a big thank you from me.

I also want to report a great experience with Opticron warranty support. My Discovery WP PC 8x32 had a sloppy focus wheel. I'm in Singapore, got my set off Amazon SG. It was beyond the 30-day return period so I emailed the service department and Stuart Jack replied to me with the address etc. I mailed them off to the UK (at my expense), they got repaired and Garin Baksa sent them back to me in Singapore (at Opticron expense). They look and work like new. So thumbs up from me too.

Wonderful to hear of their excellent customer service/repairs. On top of the glowing comments about their quality.

I think that one day, before too long, a pair of 8x32 Travellers will find a way to my home!

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back