• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Outlook not behaving (1 Viewer)

Surreybirder

Ken Noble
Just in case anyone can h elp. I run Windows 10 and MS Office 2019. I've got this problem where when I look at an email, all I can see is the first line of the message in the display panel - and nothing I do, seems to bring up the rest of the message. I know it's there because if I click on 'read aloud', it is all read out. But I need to be able to see the actual text.

Just in case anyone can h elp. I run Windows 10 and MS Office 2019. I've got this problem where when I look at an email, all I can see is the first line of the message in the display panel - and nothing I do, seems to bring up the rest of the message. I know it's there because if I click on 'read aloud', it is all read out. But I need to be able to see the actual text.
I'm in at work (yes, it's time to start work in Australia) and our ICT person has just fixed this problem - it is a new, know bug in Office (from yesterday) and he rolled back the recent office update, resolving the problem.
If you have Office 365, accessing Outlook via your browser gives you full access to reading and writing your emails.

I'm in at work (yes, it's time to start work in Australia) and our ICT person has just fixed this problem - it is a new, know bug in Office (from yesterday) and he rolled back the recent office update, resolving the problem.
If you have Office 365, accessing Outlook via your browser gives you full access to reading and writing your emails.
Thanks, Mike,
Oddly enough, when I turned my pc on this morning (evening your time), the problem had disappeared. There are moments when you wonder whether we are going backwards or forwards technologically!

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back