• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Penorchard Meadow & St Kenelm's Church (1 Viewer)

Pagan chaplain

United Kingdom
Barn Owl*
Black-Headed Gull*
Blackbird*
Blackcap*
Blue Tit*
Bullfinch*
Buzzard*
Canada Goose*
Carrion Crow*
Chaffinch*
Chiffchaff*
Coal Tit*
Collared Dove*
Common Swift*
Continental Goldcrest*
Continental Robin*
Curlew* U
Dunnock*
Feral Pigeon*
Fieldfare*
Garden Warbler
Goldfinch*
Goosander
Great Spotted Woodpecker*
Great Tit*
Green Woodpecker*
Greenfinch*
Grey Heron*
Hawfinch*
Herring Gull*
House Martin*
House Sparrow*
Jackdaw*
Jay*
Lesser Black-Backed Gull*
Kestrel*
Lesser Spotted Woodpecker
Lesser Redpoll
Long-Tailed Tit*
Linnet*
Magpie*
Mallard*
Marsh Tit
Meadow Pipit
Mistle Thrush*
Moorhen*
Nuthatch*
Pheasant*
Pied Wagtail*
Pied/White Wagtail
Raven*
Red Backed Shrike* U
Redstart
Redwing*
Ring Ouzel*
Rook*
Siskin
Skylark*
Song Thrush*
Sparrowhawk*
Starling*
Stock Dove*
Stonechat
Swallow*
Tawny Owl*
Treecreeper*
Wheatear
Whitethroat*
Willow Tit
Willow Warbler
Woodpigeon*
Wren*
Yellowhammer*

Birds marked with an asterisk are species I have seen here. I have seen two curlews here winter before last but not sure that they were confirmed sightings as I was not on any birding sights at that point but can't find it listed anywhere official so have listed it as unconfirmed. The red backed shrike I saw only a metre above my head in the grounds of St Kenelm's Church is unconfirmed as I am no good with a camera and hadn’t discovered BirdNet at that point to record its call and noone else seems to have seen it.

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back