• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia

Peregrine Falcon Poland (1 Viewer)

AGDK

Hello

Today, while working in my garden I heard 2 birds fighting in the air.. I ran for my camera, but they were already quite far away.. I got the attached shots.. I assume it's 2 Peregrine Falcons, but I just never remember to see even juvenile with so brownish belly, like a buzzard, without a clear streaking..

Can anyone just confirm that the birds in the pictures looks right for Peregrine, since I'm not sure which pictures are of which of the birds, and I can't really see what else it should be..

Thanks

Attachments

• Pere1.jpg
    Pere1.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 86
  • Pere2.jpg
    Pere2.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 85
  • Pere3.jpg
    Pere3.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 80
  • Pere4.jpg
    Pere4.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 88
  • Pere5.jpg
    Pere5.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

AGDK

Thanks for your replies..

Both of them had very similar jizz and it seemed too elegant and speedy for a Buzzard.. I'm quite sure it can be ruled out..

I'll report them in as two Peregrines, except someone objects?..

ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia
ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Colombia
ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Colombia

Users who are viewing this thread