• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Photoshopped UK Hybrid Species! (1 Viewer)

First answer was more accurate Jack Dawe! Woodpigeon is the only one wrong - it's certainly causing the most trouble. I'm afraid mr rob laughton has already got it right on our facebook page, so it's facebook 1 birdforum 0!

Not quite along the right lines yet Rich. Clue time: It's the wings, rump and feet together - a very common garden bird though one that has declined by about 60/70% in the past 40 years. Belongs to a 'murmuration'.

Time to revive a very old thread! Another 4 species mixed together, but can you name them?

Attachments

• 12s.jpg
    12s.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 184
I found myself with a little spare time... so I thought I'd make another 'hybrid' species. Good luck!

Attachments

• 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    341.7 KB · Views: 103
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back