• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Please can someone help identifying this bird sound? (1 Viewer)

Emilyb81

United Kingdom
I've had this bird call or song happening outside my window in the bushes somewhere never heard it until today? Just wondering if anyone is please able to help identifying it I haven't seen it I've tried and failed as too many bushes and trees in the way! But managed to get couple of recordings on my phone it does have some silent bits but please listen until the end of recording as it does it again? Hope someone knows what bird it could be... Hope you can hear it you may have to have volume quite loud! I also have another question about knowing the difference between a blackbird and mistle thrush il post that up in a minute! Thank you in advance!

Jolly fine county (y)
To post your recording, click the 'Attach files' button at the bottom left of the message edit/posting window.

I'm not sure why it's not working it says it's uploaded and I can see the recording under message box but when I post it nothing is there? Might be wrong format or something I will see if it's worked on my other question I just posted and start again if need be! Sorry guys trying to do it from a phone and not working out too well :)

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back