• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Pro’s and con’s for this item (1 Viewer)

Waldorff

Netherlands

Hi,​

I am considering to buy this,......
It is my first step and I don’t know if this ‘solid‘ enough.
I just want to make some photos when I am outside.....

Is this a good buy 😬🤔?

Draagbare Monoculair Verrekijker Mono 2021 - Verrekijker Telescoop - Met Tafelstatief & Kompas - Enkelvoudige verrekijker​

Merk: Monoculair Telescoop

4.8/5 (6 reviews)

Delen
Draagbare Monoculair Verrekijker Mono 2021 - Verrekijker Telescoop - Met Tafelstatief & Kompas  - Enkelvoudige verrekijker

Draagbare Monoculair Verrekijker Mono 2021 - Verrekijker Telescoop - Met Tafelstatief & Kompas  - Enkelvoudige verrekijker

• 124x130.jpg
  • 70x155.jpg
  • 124x124.jpg
  • 124x115.jpg
  • 124x90.jpg
  • 124x122.jpg
  • 124x76.jpg
  • 109x155.jpg
  • 124x123.jpg
  • 124x122.jpg
  • 124x121.jpg
  • 124x123.jpg
  • 124x124.jpg
  • 124x71.jpg

Optisch​

Type verrekijkerMonoculairVergroting14xDiameter lensDiameter lens: 52 mm mmUittredepupil10 mmSchemergetal0Close-focus10000 mGezichtsveld100000 mFocus systeemCentral focusLichtsterkte12 cdDioptriecorrectie-2,0 - 2,0 dpt

Extra opties​

NachtkijkerJaElektronisch kompasNeeStatiefaansluiting TooltipJa

Fysieke eigenschappen​

WaterbestendigJaGasgevuldNeeStofbestendigJaKleurZwartDraagriemNee

Garantie​

Fabrieksgarantie Tooltip6 maandenReparatie type TooltipCarry-inUitzonderingen fabrieksgarantie TooltipGebruikersschade

They are all over Amazon and eBay etc from multiple sellers and multiple "brands".

Avoid like the plague!

If you just want to take photographs then a superzoom or bridge camera is the best way forward. There are many on the market but they are all more than the €50 of the monocular you posted.

If you make a post in the camera forum with some idea of what you want to do and your budget then other members more familiar with the current market may be able to make some suggestions.

I would do the superzoom too...plenty of those out there and if you get a used 'later' model, you have the same benefits and most likely a 'far better image'. ..... I wouldn't quite trust that Monocular. I have had ones that I attach to my phone for example, and the marketing made it look like this is one great piece of tech, while in reality, quite the opposite. I am thinking, just thinking...... that that monocular might fall under the same category.

Do some searching and see what this birding forum states about which superzoom and opt for that instead, jim

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back