• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Pulborough Brooks (1 Viewer)

Original PaulE

A visit to Pulborough Brooks today, managed distant views of the reported Pec Sand thanks to the kind birder who let me look through his scope, mine has a problem with the Screw insert, it keeps falling off the Tripod awaiting a new insert!! Very nice walk all told, I think the Highlight was a Blue Tit that posed well in good light,nice to be reminded what crackers they are!! Nice close Greenshank as well,pics and more detailed report on the blog at the link

Attachments

• 559A4902.JPG
    559A4902.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 4
  • 559A5735.JPG
    559A5735.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 4

delia todd

If I said the wrong thing it was a Senior Moment
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
Scotland
Oh such lovely memories of Pulborough Brooks... it's been years since I was last there.

Great pictures Paul.

Original PaulE

Oh such lovely memories of Pulborough Brooks... it's been years since I was last there.

Great pictures Paul.
Thanks Delia, yes changed quite a bit I should imagine, a lot of good habitat creation even in the time I've been going there, about 10 years!!It is always a nice walk around!

delia todd

If I said the wrong thing it was a Senior Moment
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
Scotland
I was checking the Opus article yesterday and updating links etc. Found a picture of mine taken in 2005!

Think that may have been my last visit sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread