• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Questions for BTX owners (1 Viewer)

A little considerati in regarding Swarovski quality control; some months ago, i have tried another BTX 85 for a brief comparison with my BTX 85. I have noticed that the other BTX showed a drop in sharpness starting from 30-40 % of the right half of the FOV. My BTX is perfect in the entire FOV.
The owner of the BTX have shipped the spotting scope to Swarovski, describing the situation clearly, but the BTX have returned with the same problem. In fact, for Swarovski technicians, the performance of the spotting scope was normal.
Remember to try in depth every optical instruments before buying it, because what is "normal" for the manufacturer, could not be normal for you.

Did you try both of the objective lens on the same BTX module?

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back