• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia

Regards from the Curonian Spit (1 Viewer)

Castren

Lithuania
The autumn migration has just started here and that means an early wake-up every morning. Now it is the time for waders, terns and raptors. I have visited your wonderful island many times in winter and found a lot of interesting birds and sites. I had also the honour to go for birds with Mike M a few times which was a great pleasure. The becoming winter will again take me to the Island and I hope to find new species and amazing moments there. Looking forward to seeing Mike again and have a wader count at salt ponds.

KC Foggin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
United States
Hi there Castren and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum (y)
We're glad you found us and thanks for taking a moment to say hello. Please join in wherever you like ;)

delia todd

If I said the wrong thing it was a Senior Moment
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
Scotland
Hi Castren and a warm welcome from me too.

I've had the pleasure of visiting Lithuania and saw a bit of the Curonian Spit when we visited Klaipeda. Saw a female Stellar's Eider there!

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia
ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Colombia
ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Colombia

Users who are viewing this thread