• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Review of the Year (1 Viewer)

Original PaulE

Not sure this is the right Forum for this, but not a "birding day" or a "trip report" perhaps someone, with the power, could move the post to the appropriate forum if it's wrong. Anyway have done a review of my birding year on me blog ,been an interesting one with the various restrictions which I have stuck to religiously, so a lot of time spent local with a few trips out as the restrictions allowed, 4 lifers which is not to bad, highlights Vigo the Vulture, finding Sussex's 4th Pallid Harrier, Phalaropes , amazing encounters with 3 different Kestrels ,seem tamer this year!! Anyway these three posed nicely!! Buntings all over and a new shed!!
Anyway all on the Blog at the link

Of Birds & Cake the Blog of Paul (birdsandcake122.blogspot.com)

Cheers

MKinHK

Mike Kilburn
Hong Kong
I enjoyed revisiting your Pallid Harrier find Paul - congratulations again on a cracking bird and some lovely shots to immortalise it!

Cheers
Mike

Users who are viewing this thread