• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
Feel the intensity, not your equipment. Maximum image quality. Minimum weight. The new ZEISS SFL, up to 30% less weight than comparable competitors.

Riverside Nature Park, Dundee. (1 Viewer)

kawwauser

i seen the snipe on the lochan on monday this is only my second sighting of snipe in the park,it was feeding at the same spot the waders like to roost,wonder if it will mingle with all the other waders ?

Stonefaction

Stuck in Dundee.....
Scotland
There were 5 of them sunning themselves at the northwest most 'gap' between vegetation at the Lochan early last week. Good to know that we still have Snipe at the park given how the previously boggy parts have all dried out (though despite that I did manage to put one up from in the patch in front of Buzzard Wood earlier in the year).

Users who are viewing this thread