• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Royal Optolyth 9 x 63 BGA binoculars for sale (1 Viewer)

Hello,

I am new here but wanted to let you now that I have a pair of the above binoculars available for sale. They were my late father-in-laws. He rarely used them, so they are in very good condition and come with the original receipt and Deluxe leather case. If anyone is interested please message me so that I can send you any photos you might want, and hopefully answer any questions you may have.

I am working on the assumption that at a magnification of 9 these are more suited to birding than astronomy. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards...Paul.

KC Foggin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
United States
Hello Paul and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum!

As a new member there are some minor, short term restrictions listed below.

New Member Restrictions

In an attempt to prevent certain abuses of our site, new members have a handful of minor restrictions placed upon them until they have made 10 forum posts (gallery comments do not count) AND have been a member of the site for 5 days. The following minor restrictions apply to new members who have not qualified with the above criteria:
Creating a Signature
Uploading an Avatar
Creating a Blog
Editing the Opus
Creating a 'For Sale' thread
Voting in polls.

Users who are viewing this thread