• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Rubbish photo....but does anyone know? (Scotland) (1 Viewer)

sf2

Ok....so it is a rubbish photo! It was far away and I am a rubbish photographer! :)
This was at Coldingham Bay yesterday, in Scotland. It is its beak that has me puzzled...it seems to go on forever!

DSC_0506 (2).JPG

Ah, now I did see some swallows here so that is a possibility. Although, the local information states that Kingfishers can be seen in the area too! :)

Even swallows are exciting for me just now :) I am enjoying finding out what all the birds are!
That is incredible that you can pick that up from my rubbish photo!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back