• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Sabines Gull (1 Viewer)

Goyter

Hi
Can anyone provide specific location for seeing the sabines on the Wirral please
Thanks in anticipation

Thanks but can't find any info on the current bird on the site...

sorry I thought it was a general question on places good for Sabines.

For the juvenile individual that’s been around for several days, drive towards the lighthouse in Hale (up Church Road) and try there. Dont forget to check the stubble fields while you’re up there to.

Any recent updates anybody please

I’m not being funny but if you want updates every few hours for twitching birds, probably best to subscribe to a news service.

No, no further updates (one flyby in Northumberland though). Sabine’s are pretty regular annually during Sept/Oct so I’m sure there be another opportunity- who knows, if we get some strong N.Easterlies in the next 3-4 weeks, you’ll get another crack (and probably pick up a few Leach’s too ;))

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back