• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
Feel the intensity, not your equipment. Maximum image quality. Minimum weight. The new ZEISS SFL, up to 30% less weight than comparable competitors.

Sandwell valley birders. (1 Viewer)

susan webster

Hi I met a member this morning in the hide at rspb Sandwell Valley near Birmingham and liked the badge he had on. I would like to join the Sandwell Valley birders and he said it was on birdforum. I was told to ask for dave Saunders. Thankyou very much sue Webster.

Richard Prior

Halfway up an Alp
Europe
Thankyou. Am I automatically a, message of Sandwell Valley birders.
One of the Birdforum admin folk would know the technical steps to take, but you should be able to make Sandwell Valley one of your ‘Watched Threads’ so you can easily check it when you want ( there may be a way to get some sort of alert perhaps…..).

Users who are viewing this thread