• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Sandwell Valley (2 Viewers)

yamyam

late news yesterday Whinchat male (first record this year) 3 Wheatear and yellow wagtail at Salters also a white wagtail at Forge Mill.
Good Birding YAMYAM

Dick-E-Dipper

On this day(9thMay) 2004, I recorded 4 Ruddy Ducks down the Valley (2m & 2fm). the last time I saw a Ruddy Duck at the Valley was on the 29th May 2004. Where these the last recorded at Sandwell Valley before their unjustifiable, in my opinion, extermination. All going to Spain to breed with the White Headed Duck, because there aren`t any in the UK!!!

Richard

yamyam

On this day(9thMay) 2004, I recorded 4 Ruddy Ducks down the Valley (2m & 2fm). the last time I saw a Ruddy Duck at the Valley was on the 29th May 2004. Where these the last recorded at Sandwell Valley before their unjustifiable, in my opinion, extermination. All going to Spain to breed with the White Headed Duck, because there aren`t any in the UK!!!

Richard
The last valley record was the 4/9/13 with a female on Forge Mill
Good Birding YAMYAM

Users who are viewing this thread