• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Sandwell Valley (3 Viewers)

first Chiffchaff of the year near Forge Mill, Brambling still under Feeding station, 2 Stonechat salters and a Common Gull on swan pool.
Good Birding YAMYAM

Late news yesterday 3 Stonechat, 25 Song Thrush salters lane, Peregrine and 3 Raven over Hill top golf course and the Chiffchaff still by North Island

Good Birding YAMYAM

Popped down the Valley to see the White Fronted Geese, initially no sign on Forge Mill Pool or Maize field, Pete H. informed me they had been on the pool an hour or so earlier. On way back, a little disappointed, bumped into a kind Birder who informed me they had relocated in the field just behind the Farm and were visible from the road, and bingo there they were. (2.45-3.00pm)
Couple of record shots

Attachments

• DSCF0159.JPG
    DSCF0159.JPG
    209.6 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF0157.JPG
    DSCF0157.JPG
    178.1 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF0156.JPG
    DSCF0156.JPG
    133.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Popped down the Valley to see the White Fronted Geese, initially no sign on Forge Mill Pool or Maize field, Pete H. informed me they had been on the pool an hour or so earlier. On way back, a little disappointed, bumped into a kind Birder who informed me the had relocated in the field just behind the Farm and were visible from the road, and bingo there they were. (2.45-3.00pm)
Couple of record
Hi Richard you doing a valley year list this year ?
Good Birding YAMYAM

Two probable Spoonbill reported high to the south at 15:30 🤔 2 birds briefly at Ladywalk at 13:00.
Good Birding YAMYAM

Popped down the Valley to see the White Fronted Geese, initially no sign on Forge Mill Pool or Maize field, Pete H. informed me they had been on the pool an hour or so earlier. On way back, a little disappointed, bumped into a kind Birder who informed me they had relocated in the field just behind the Farm and were visible from the road, and bingo there they were. (2.45-3.00pm)
Couple of record shots
What is the mysterious third bird?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back