• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Scridifer's 2021 Bulgaria List (1 Viewer)

26/09/21 Durankulak

261) Bearded Reedling
262) Sanderling

27/09/21 Shablenska tuszla

263) Caspian Tern
264) Bar-tailed Godwit

28/09/21 Panitsovo

265) Golden Eagle

Chris, what does a Bulgarian twitch on the second day for a national first look like? A bit different for the UK I bet...
Hi Pete,

My pal from Sofia arrived about the same time as me on Friday with two of his friends. We had the place to ourselves for the hour we were there. :D I know of at least half a dozen other birders who have been over the last couple of days but think it's safe to say there hasn't been a stampede!

Chris

Hi Pete,

My pal from Sofia arrived about the same time as me on Friday with two of his friends. We had the place to ourselves for the hour we were there. :D I know of at least half a dozen other birders who have been over the last couple of days but think it's safe to say there hasn't been a stampede!

Chris
Two other people when I arrived the next morning, followed by two more an hour later. It was nice to meet a couple of Sofia birders I hadn't met before.

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back