• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia

Scridifer's 2021 Bulgaria List (1 Viewer)

Scridifer

Supporter
Bulgaria
I thought you'd gone on a sabbatical!
Hi Pete,
Things have just gone a bit quiet now, spring migration finished so probably won't be many additions until the autumn! Still out every day with dog and bins but concentrating a bit more on butterflies and dragonflies! Thanks for your interest! 😀

All the best,

Chris

Scridifer

Supporter
Bulgaria
With my current vicarious wanderlust, I was looking for any omissions that I would expect. Paddyfield Warbler?

All the best

Paul
Hi Paul,

Quite right, I just haven't been up to Durankulak for a while to get that one! Also I would probably have seen Montagu's Harrier by now most years and am still to see Bearded Reedling!. Missed caspian Tern in the spring but I wouldn't call that a banker.

All the best,

Chris

ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia

Users who are viewing this thread