• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
Feel the intensity, not your equipment. Maximum image quality. Minimum weight. The new ZEISS SFL, up to 30% less weight than comparable competitors.

Seawatching finally paying off!! (1 Viewer)

Original PaulE

United Kingdom
I've done a couple of Seawatches in the last few weeks that have been pretty quiet, this mornings effort was much better with the spectacle of Brent Geese migration on full power, with over 1500 through in 3 hours all pretty much along the beach, good numbers of Med Gulls, Common Gulls and Black-headed Gulls going through close and my first Skua of the year, a Dark Phase Arctic as well, very windy but mostly sunny, good to be out!! Fuller report and far to many pictures on the Blog at the link below

Attachments

• 559A5511.JPG
    559A5511.JPG
    8.6 MB · Views: 26
  • 559A5749.JPG
    559A5749.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 27
  • 559A6196.JPG
    559A6196.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 29
  • 559A6886.JPG
    559A6886.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 30

Geoff WORCS

Hi Paul, love the photos. Where are you?
I'm an artist and took the liberty of downloading your med pic. Should of asked you first?

Original PaulE

United Kingdom
Have just noticed that the link is taking you to the latest blog post rather than the appropriate one for the post, I have learnt how to change that now so my in recent posts the links stay on the correct post the seawatching post is at the link below, hopefully!

Users who are viewing this thread