• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Seeking companions to share birding / mammal tours, suitable for my mobility (1 Viewer)

Hello everyone.

It has been quite some time since I last visited this thread.

Thank you to those who have put up postings and advice, in this thread, since my last one.

I remain keen on birding and keen to share trips with like-minded people. I continue to Bird using my crutches as a walking aide, for more than 100 meters of walking, as previously described in this thread.

By way of update, I am pleased to report that I am currently in discussions with Half Two, who has posted previously in this thread, about being a part of a trip to Ethiopia that he is currently organising . Ideally this will take place in February 2020. Half Two has a separate thread about his Ethiopian trip, in the Companions for birding trip section of this forum, if anyone is interested in joining the trip ?

Best regards, Carol

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back