• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

SEO site, Rhyl (1 Viewer)

buckas

Just a question as wanting to plan a trip up, have they returned here yet this year again or is it too soon?

Thanks in advance :t:

drew

Just a question as wanting to plan a trip up, have they returned here yet this year again or is it too soon?

Thanks in advance :t:

drew

Unfortunately not Drew, the habitat has changed quite a bit in the last year or so, also last year towards the end they had a lot of disturbance with Gypsys taking up residence with their kids running riot over the area so guess they decided better of it this year.
As I only live over the road I go round the estate almost daily but have seen none, in past years they have started to appear from November so would have hoped for them to be in residence by now, but no sign. :-C
If they do return I will post here.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back