• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Short introduction (1 Viewer)

Hans Schick

Hello,

my name is Hans Schick. I am living in Berlin (Germany). I am a birdwatcher since many decades. Nowadays I am especially interested in digiscoping birds on birding tours in Europe. Reports on this trips with many pictures of birds you find on the website www.ornithos.de.

Today I joined this forum in order to participate in the discussions and to share ornithological observations with other birders.

H. Schick

Hello Hans and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum.net

I am sure you will have much to contribute to the on going discussions here. Looking forward to seeing your digiscoped shots. We have an excellent forum here on digiscoping.

Hi Hans, welcome to BirdForum.

I am off to Leipzig in August and hope to fit in some birding there - although I have no idea about good local sites.

Hallo Hans, und willkommen ins Vogelforum. (Entschuldigen Sie Bitte mein schlecthdeutsch). Es ist gut, mehr Internazionalismus hier zu haben.

Wow- precise data You have in Your webpage!

Last edited:
Hello Hans,

Welcome to Birdforum, I am sure you will enjoy your time with the forum. I enjoyed your comprehensive report on your trip to Andalucia. Very well presented.

Hi Hans, welcome to birdforum. Looking forward to your contributions and feel free to post your previous trip reports on birdforum, there a huge audience here eager to read them.
Regards,
Andy

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back