• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Site listing (1 Viewer)

Phil Andrews

It's only Rock and Roller but I like it
United Kingdom
Upton Warren's site list is well documented (236 incl Feral Pigeon) but what about other sites?

Locations that may have known listed presumably would include Grimley or Greater Grimley (I note from Worcester Birding that Brian has a personal site list of 192), Westwood Pool (Wayne has 184), Bittell Res (Richard H has 188), Bredon's Hardwick (Steve Huggins has 180), Malvern Hills, Lower Moor (Rob P has 189) etc.

Phil

Last edited:
Hi Phil,

The 'Greater' Grimley list is at least 215, but I'll check and see if there are any further additions to this total. Very flew of these species have occurred at Holt only so the Greater Grimley list is very close to the true Grimley list. I'll go through them and see how many there are to get down to the Grimley list.

Brian

Don't know about any of the major sites as mentioned by Phil, but the Lower Park list reached 100 yesterday with a male Redstart :t:

Mind you, there's only JTB and me (and maybe Steve Payne?) who watch it :-O Just a little way to go to catch up with the main sites ;)

Mike

Upton Warren's site list is well documented (236 incl Feral Pigeon) but what about other sites?

Locations that may have known listed presumably would include Grimley or Greater Grimley (I note from Worcester Birding that Brian has a personal site list of 192), Westwood Pool (Wayne has 184), Bittell Res (Richard H has 188), Bredon's Hardwick (Steve Huggins has 180), Malvern Hills, Lower Moor (Rob P has 189) etc.

Phil

Oh and for upton JTB has 211, but what has AFJ got???8-P

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back