• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Spanish Imperial Eagle (1 Viewer)

Birdman7

Bird photographer
Hi Folks,

I leave you with an image taken recently from a workshop of a Spanish Imperial Eagle with a Canon EOS 1DIV & EF600mmL F4 IS USM II lens

Critique welcome.

Attachments

• Spanish-Imperial-Eagle-flight.jpg
    Spanish-Imperial-Eagle-flight.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 208
Hi Birdman7, I've moved this to a more appropriate sub-forum: maybe you'll get more responses here.

First up you need to tell us the settings you used. Also how far away was it? How much did you crop?

It looks out of focus to me, particularly the head. Nice bokeh (background) though. Head on shots can be tricky.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back