• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Sri Lanka first half of April 2023 - mostly mammals (1 Viewer)

Steve Babbs

Dear all

I am presently putting together a team for about a 10 day trip - excluding journey times - to Sri Lanka. As the emphasis will be on mammals - especially rusty-spotted cat, fishing cat and (optimistically) Indian pangolin, it is will involve a large nocturnal element. Hoping to see some birds too, but it will not primarily be a birding trip. It is likely to be fairly intense but we do recognise the importance of getting some sleep, eating and the odd beer on a trip. PM me if interested.

Keen as I usually am on independent trips, I realise that it is probably not realistic in this case so we will be using Bird and Wildlife Team | The best birding and wildlife watching tours in Sri Lanka and tours in India who come very highly recommended.

There are 2 of us so far

For 4 pax

(a). US$ 1900.00 per person sharing a twin room on Half Board basis.

(b). US$ 1970.00 per person sharing a twin room on Full Board basis.

For 5 pax

(a). US$ 1680.00 per person sharing a twin room on Half Board basis.

(b). US$ 1750.00 per person sharing a twin room on Full Board basis.

For 6 pax

(a). US$ 1580.00 per person sharing a twin room on Half Board basis.

(b). US$ 1650.00 per person sharing a twin room on Full Board basis.

+ flights, tips etc.

Cheers

Steve

Still up up to 3 places available. We have 3. The UK foreign office no longer advises against non-essential travel, The company ran tours this summer without issues.

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back