• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Stunned yet again. Please help. (1 Viewer)

Danielbirdwatcher

Danielbirdwatcher
pYM4NsS.jpg

August 2020.

Stunned again. I don't see yellow feet so it isn't a Snowy Egret but what is it? Little Blue Heron? or Great Egret?

Attachments

• Daniel egret DSCN6402-1.jpg
    Daniel egret DSCN6402-1.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 86
Sorry Daniel, not sure if it's me. I get to the site, but just see a blank black page!

Not sure what you mean Daniel... do you mean uploading an image through the thread? It's just the same sizing etc as for the Gallery.

I get to see the bird for about a tenth of a second before the imagur paywall kicks in and blocks it - not long enough to ID it. Try using a different site - best of all, post in the thread here!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back