• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Swaro UTA work with NL Pure? (1 Viewer)

karmantra

Has anyone checked to see if the Swarovski UTA (universal tripod adapter) will work with the new NL Pure? It seems that the narrow waist of the Pure might be too ‘loose’ with the band that secures the bino. Considering that the UTA was built for the SLC and ELs, curious to know if it will work on Pures.
The Pures have the headrest as an option, why not use a Finn stick adaptation using a UTA (if it fits) instead on the new NL Pures? I would think it would steadier and less fatiguing especially on the 10x and 12x. Any thoughts?

Has anyone checked to see if the Swarovski UTA (universal tripod adapter) will work with the new NL Pure? It seems that the narrow waist of the Pure might be too ‘loose’ with the band that secures the bino. Considering that the UTA was built for the SLC and ELs, curious to know if it will work on Pures.
The Pures have the headrest as an option, why not use a Finn stick adaptation using a UTA (if it fits) instead on the new NL Pures? I would think it would steadier and less fatiguing especially on the 10x and 12x. Any thoughts?

***If anyone is interested, Cody Nelson of gohunt.com indicates the nl Pures fit well on the UTA.***

I have UTA and use it with NL Pure. I would say that yes, it works but it is not so tight as it should be (as it is with EL binos). I hope that swaro will provide a new strap designed especially for NL Pures in the future.

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back