• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Tern, Warbler, Buzzard ID Pakistan (1 Viewer)

Deb Burhinus

Used to be well known! 😎
Europe
Yes, I’m still intrigued to know the answer to this question - my initial focus on these images was on the head pattern and apparently white rumps of the first two images which seemed ambiguously inconclusive to me - without revisiting everything said above, it would it good to get clarification at least that we were assessing the same individual in all 3 images.

RafaelMatias

Unknown member
Portugal
Hello Himalaya,
I see that you are around. I apologize for insisting, but perhaps you didn't see this. Could you please provide an answer for my post #25, it would be most appreciated and helpful:
Himalaya: are the 3 first photos from one single individual? I'm asking this because on pic#3 (which shows a Whiskered Tern) it seems there's a dark spot on the belly that I'd expect to see also on the first 2 pics, but on those 2 the belly is just white, showing no trace of that dark spot.

Users who are viewing this thread