• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

The 3 Kings! (1 Viewer)

Himalaya

Has any one seen the 3 largest Gull species - Great Black Backed, Glaucous and Pallas, together or are there photographs of them available together?

Nutcracker

Stop Brexit!
I'd think Pallas's with either of the other two is going to be a non-starter.

GBB + Glauc 3-a-penny, probably even got some myself.

Alexander Stöhr

Hello, a Pallas Gull was near Ueckermünde/NE-Germany for some days in 2016, allowing photographs with other european gull species, including GBBG:

(If worse, unsharp pictures of this Gull are needed, fell free to ask me)

I dont know if this is your question: it didnt stand out among the other Gulls by size to me.

If you need pictures of all three species together (which would be really exceptional, I agree with Nutcracker), maybe its good to ask BF members from Poland or other Baltic states or the relevant birding sites on the internet?

on Facebook group Western Paleartic Gulls Csaba Barkoczi published a wonderful picture of adult Ichthyaetus yesterday. The Gull was found in Hungary near Szeged. Find him and ask if you want more pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread