• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia

The Royal Mile, Budongo Forest, Uganda (1 Viewer)

Steve Babbs

Can anyone give me any tips? Places to stay, bearing in mind I'll have my wife and daughter? They're not keen on roughing it too much. Masindi has decent accommodation but is a bit of a drive especially as I'm not meant to drive the hire car in the dark. I'm not clear if there is a fee to bird the road and everyone seems to use a guide here. I'm not keen on having one but will do so if needed so recommendations and contact details would be appreciated.

ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia
ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Colombia
ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Colombia

Users who are viewing this thread