• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

The top of the County (1 Viewer)

GarethW

If anyone has the occasional trip to the Northern part of North Yorkshire you might like to visit The Richmondshire and Hambleton RSPB Local Group Website.

http://www.rspb.org.uk/groups/richmondshireandhambleton/

Under the header 'Places to see birds' there is a link to our Sightings Page which roughly covers the area from Nosterfield to the Stang. Please feel free to post your own sighting we would be very interested in birds you see on your visit.

I hope you find this of interest, Gareth

Sorry, I cannot do one of those fancy direct links

Last edited:
The link still works even with some of the letters missing. When I went to edit the post all the missing letters were included in the original post so there was nothing to change. Confused!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back