• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Theron Questa 8x42 and 10x42 (1 Viewer)

adhoc

Frank/"FrankD", I thought I would start a new thread rather than "bump" your very informative one on this binocular, as it is titled 'New Kid on the Block', and the Questa is no longer new.

Could you please make any longer-term comments on your 8x42 than in that thread, and comment on the 10x?

Other readers, could you please comment on your experience with the Questa in 8x42 or 10x42?

I have had the Leupold McKinley, which is nearly "clones with" the Theron Questa, should you be able to make any comparisons with it. That was in 8x42. Thank you!

w.travis

Surprised there hasn't been any responses yet. I haven't ever looked through the Theron, but it IS the binocular I recommend to anyone looking for best bang for buck under $500. A good birding friend of mine has the 8x42 and loves it especially the optical performance.

I use Tract Toric 10x42 which is a few hundred more expensive than the Theron Questa. I'd love to compare them sometime because I love the Tract Toric. The Questa is only $399. I remember they use to be $500. So they are a great price today.

Users who are viewing this thread