• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia

Thrushor not? Surrey, UK (1 Viewer)

Wiganlad

This rather plump-looking fellow appeared in my suburban Surrey garden today, searching on the ground and jumping into the ivy until the blackbirds repeatedly chased him off. It just seemed the wrong shape for a Song Thrush (which I imagine it is!). Is it a young one or maybe a different subspecies to usual? Thank you in advance for any confirmation. thrush.jpg thrush1.jpg

KenM

Funny you say that KenM. It's only because I chickened out from golf in the SNOW (in Surrey!) that I saw him in the garden today. Thank you both for your replies.
Well I could sense you had an eye for a birdie.....😄

ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia

Users who are viewing this thread