• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Trip into the Uncertainties, Arctic Scandinavia, July 2020. (1 Viewer)

Was the bear session at Wild Brown Bear? I spent a week there in 2018 & had a fantastic time. Need to make a return as I have unfinished business with the wolves (didn't see one back then :) although I did see Wolverine)

Jeez, Jos, after weeks of doom scrolling through the pandemic your trip report has given me heart! I'd seen high latitude ranges for leps in Canada but they never seemed real. Now I know they are, and I know a lot more about looking for them.

Thanks much for such an engaging write-up,

Swiffly

Very enjoyable trip report Jos, thank you, with a great mix of species. I have just got back from Iron Range in far north Queensland where birds were the main focus but I tried hard to unravel the butterflies too, not too much sun at this time of year but sorted a few including Pied Ringlet and both Yellow-eyed and Black-banded Plane. Birding was excellent as we worked around storms and cyclone issues. I hope you make a good recovery from the encephalitis and best wishes for 2021

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back