• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Tsn824 32x Wide Angle Eyepiece (1 Viewer)

Ddack

Hi There, I have the Kowa TSN 824 with the newer wider 32x wide angle eyepiece, it fell out the socket and smashed yesterday, I have been trying to find a replacement for it but only seem to find the older version with the rubber eye, can anyone point me in the right direction where to find the newer wider one.

Attachments

• 20180416_205056.jpg
    20180416_205056.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 48
What was the damage?..Broken glass?..It is a cñ

Try the new baader hyperion mk IV..i think It does fit directly on the 824.great eyepiece..It does not give absolutely anything away compared with that eyepiece in terms of optical quality or field of view and adds range .win/win option for the same price

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back