• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Tunisia tours, guides etc? (1 Viewer)

GrumpyEagle

Hi

I'm going to Hammamet for a week with my family in February and would like to spend one day birding. Does anyone know of birding tours or guides that won't cost the earth and will give me a good chance of getting a good Day List?

Cheers

James

Hi,

Can I assume from the lack of replies that you didn't manage to find a guide?! I have just posted a new thread asking a similar question. We are planning to go to Hammamet so any feedback would be welcomed!

Cheers,

ST

If you look at birdingpal.org there are five Tunisian birders available anytime to help visiting birders. But they are just listed as Tunisia so I have no idea if any of them are near Hammamet. All speak English and have email addresses though.

Steve

Cheers Steve. Not used Birdingpal before, looks like a good site. I have made contact so will hopefully receive a response. Thanks again.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back