• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Twitching Wexford Cayenne Tern (1 Viewer)

Zoundz

Simply put? Absolutely not. Anyone who does has the utmost disregard for public health and is worthy of nothing but contempt.

Deshiggins

Hi Paul; the Irish rare and scarce whatsapp group has been swamped with this already and it is not a good place to discuss it. That group sends a phone bleep to hundreds of people, with every text and it is hard to manage. Such discussions are better suited to newsgroups (forums/fora) where they can be ignored or where they can ramble on harmlessly for weeks, as people wish. I posted this here as a better place to discuss it than on the whatsapp. There has already been a very rancourous exchange on the rare birds forum on birdforum, so we prob dont need another fight but you can ignore this thread if you wish.
Des

PYRTLE

Old Berkshire Boy
Des,

The subjects are already well discussed on here as you stated under 2 or 3 different threads so why start another one? Nonsensical to me, can understand Paul's exasperation. May I respectfully suggest you ask the mods to delete it, obviously your prerogative.

Users who are viewing this thread