• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia

Ultravid HD Plus vs Noctivid a beginners raw account (1 Viewer)

ZDHart

Supporter
The more I use 10x42 SF, 10x32 SF, 10x32 UVHD+ (three VERY distinctly different size categories of 10x magnification) the more I find the middle ground to be quite exemplary. Of course, they're all awesome alpha binoculars, and each brings something different to the table in terms of positive attributes. That's precisely WHY I have spent WELL over $2000 USD for each of them - and KEEP them all!

If I had to choose just one of them to keep? It would be the "Goldilocks choice" - yep, the 10x32 SF. It does everything extremely well, handles wonderfully, feels great in the hand, is not large nor small, it's just awesome all the way around! Exact same evaluation goes to its sister, the 8x32 SF, which I have as well. Pure joy to use!

And no, I don't want to give up any of the others, either! ;)

ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia

Users who are viewing this thread