• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Unknown Bird (species ?) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ed, with birding it is actually all about 'looking-at and listening-to the birds'. The birds are really there!!! (sober guys appreciate that's miraculous enough)
To contemplate upon birds that 'might' be there, may involve a mysterie, but seriously, this ought really not to lead into mysticism.
I sincerely suggest, you to go no further into your 'hidden-knowledge-no-one knows- off' role, since expertise and any occult knowledge ought to have nothing in common.

Birding is all about emperical knowledge.

8-P

Well, if you've seen the birds in summer, it's not inconceivable that they might be a family of a parent or two plus some recently fledged youngsters. Maybe even more than one family.

no identification to make.i am usually asking you experienced birders on ids but you all done well and made me laugh.keep up the good work.margaret.

What an interesting summary of BF this thread is - featuring virtually no factual information about birds; a few rude posts; some uptight feuding spilling over from goodness-knows-what; and utter drivel from people like me.
All it's missing is a discussion about alpha optics :-O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back