• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

UNKNOWN BIRDS (1 Viewer)

dave598

United States
I am working on cleaning up some stuff that has been sitting on my hard drives that I have marked as Unknown. I am going to post them here I would appreciate any help. If I have an idea on the bird I will say what I think it is.

This is the first one up. I saw it in Las Vegas, NV in December of 2016. I believe it is either a Female Great Tailed Grackle or a Female Common Grackle.

UNKNOWN LAS VEGAS DECEMBER 2016 WM 0001.jpg

It's best if you put one, or a batch, of your photos at the head of a discussion thread, and then start a new thread when you have further photos to identify. Gets confusing for you and for us otherwise.

It's best if you put one, or a batch, of your photos at the head of a discussion thread, and then start a new thread when you have further photos to identify. Gets confusing for you and for us otherwise.
Thank you I will go through the rest of the Unknowns and do that. Sorry was not trying to confuse anybody.

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back