• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Unknown jungle(?) bird sound (1 Viewer)

slucl

Hey all, it's my first post here and to be honest the reason I made the account, as I had no idea where else to ask this |:$|

It's a bird song I have heard in several random movies, video games, tv shows over the years and possible is a jungle bird, as the last time I heard it was some survival tv show in a central/south american jungle, I think.. (sry for uncertainty). Has to be quite a popular bird to be used that much.

I did my best to briefly whistle it's melodic and sweet tune(added mp3), surely not in perfect pitch and tone, but basically that's how it seems to sing every time |:$|

I would so appreciate if anyone can help, me and my friend are going crazy trying to find which birdy it is |:D|

Attachments

• whatbird.mp3
    230.6 KB · Views: 51

Andy Adcock

England
No idea, rings no bells with me but often, sounds are overlayed in movies and shows and they are not even of the same country.

Users who are viewing this thread