• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

URLs for moth and butterfly enthusiasts (1 Viewer)

harry eales

Ancient Entomologist
Surreybirder said:

Well I'm blowed,
All those sites to go to, and you still come in here with queries as to what it is you've caught. ;)

Harry

Surreybirder

Ken Noble
harry eales said:
Well I'm blowed,
All those sites to go to, and you still come in here with queries as to what it is you've caught. ;)

Harry
Well, I've read all the Harry Potter books but I'm still pretty poor at spotting wizards. Wait........ Harry, garden full of herbs, spends a lot of time wandering round the moors, used to fly.......... hmmmmmmmm, I wonder???
Ken

harry eales

Ancient Entomologist
Surreybirder said:
Well, I've read all the Harry Potter books but I'm still pretty poor at spotting wizards. Wait........ Harry, garden full of herbs, spends a lot of time wandering round the moors, used to fly.......... hmmmmmmmm, I wonder???
Ken

Droll, very Droll, Ken,
If only. lol. I wish, but unfortunately I have to things like everyone else. The hard way.

Harry.
While I'm on here, if anyone is stuck for a christmas present for his mother in law, I have the ideal present.
Buy your M-in-law some new transport, I have a couple of genuine hand made besoms for sale. ;)

Surreybirder

Ken Noble
harry eales said:
Phew, I'm glad you told us about that last one Ken, I would never have guessed it.
LOL.

Harry
Casanova and Drunk of this Parish. :flowers: B :)

Not everyone's as quick as you, Harry!!
Ken

Users who are viewing this thread