• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

vermilion flycatcher, Fremont (1 Viewer)

grebefeet9

elegant tern of phrase
i have heard of a vermilion flycatcher sighted in Fremont, CA. as i am not connected to any kind of rarity alert system, i do not know if it is still there. can anyone tell me if it has been sighted later than Dec. 7?

KenM

Looking at Sibley...they appear to Winter along the coast in most of California and are resident in Southern central California. E-bird might give you the information that you need, and or a US birder.

cheers

LabradorDuck

eBird is a good bet for finding individual sightings. I don't think you have to sign up to explore their data. Birdingonthe.net archives many state and regional birding listservs into a simple viewable webpage; a quick search indicates that there are several California lists so you'll have to pick the one for the area you desire.

Users who are viewing this thread