• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

W Java & Raja Ampat (1 Viewer)

Sittelle

I will be birding West Java for seven days at the start of June if anyone is interested, it will follow the standard itinerary of the region with the inclusion of Pamanukan, while I would like to do three (two and half maybe) days in Gunung Halium.

I will also be in Raja Ampat for two weeks from 27th of June, at least a week on Waigeo while I haven't decided what other islands yet, but looking at Batanta. Following that I will be in Sorong for four days and I'm in the process of contacting a guide for Magalufuk near Sorong for a few days.

With the exception of flights, I haven't booked guides or accommodation so would be happy to link up with someone to lower costs.

Cheers,
Fran.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back