• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

wader sw england today (1 Viewer)

cafe birder

Supporter
I vaguely heard this while doing a very poor vis-mig session this morning and made a point of noting the time.
I have just started trying to record my sessions and was able to find the call on the recording. I had thought golden plover at the time but listening back it does not seem quite right and a friend suggested american golden plover, when I sent it to him.

No responses from Xeno Canto so thought I would try here and post call and sonogram ( ignore the robin at almost the same time)
Regards Howard

Attachments

• american golden plover possibly 25th sept 20 Clevedon.mp3
    161.6 KB · Views: 34
  • wader call, poss american golden plover 25th sept Clevedon UK.jpg
    wader call, poss american golden plover 25th sept Clevedon UK.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 42
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back